2022TRIA_FeAT聯合年會暨國際學術研討會徵稿啟事2022 年 8 月 16 日
TRIA 2022年「勤業眾信風險與保險碩士論文獎」申請公告2022 年 9 月 12 日
Call for Papers
Members and friends of Taiwan Risk and Insurance Association (TRIA) and Financial Engineering Association of Taiwan (FeAT) are invited to submit research papers to be considered for presentation at 2022 TRIA-FeAT Joint Annual Meeting. Papers on any topic related to risk management, insurance, financial engineering, financial economics, and general finance are welcome. Specific topics include, but not limited to, actuarial, asset-pricing, behavioral finance, big-data analysis, climatic risk management, corporate finance, derivatives, financial institutions, financial intelligence, Fintech, high-frequency trading, innovation and risk management, insurance economy, investment, longevity risk and securitization, pandemic insurance, pension and social insurance, and quantitative investing.
- Organizers: Taiwan Risk and Insurance Association, Financial Engineering Association of Taiwan, and Providence University
- Venue: Providence Hall of Providence University (No. 200, Section 7 of Taiwan Boulevard, Shalu District, Taichung City, Taiwan)
- Conference date: December 17th, 2022
- Submission deadline: October 3rd, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: October 31st, 2022
- Registration deadline: December 3rd, 2022
- Publication opportunity: The Pacific-Basin Finance Journal (PBFJ) will provide a special issue for this conference. Accepted papers that are written and presented in English can be submitted to the special issue. Detailed information will be released during the meeting.
- Submission guide: Fill in the registration form (https://forms.gle/3vi9RX9S1HiEZzhv9) before submission. Please submit the papers via firstname.lastname@example.org (with the e-mail subject of “Submission to TRIA-FeAT joint conference_corresponding author’s name”, and use this subject as the name of the enclosed file). All submitted papers should be in the format of pdf/word and accompanied by a cover page indicating title, abstract, area (insurance, financial engineering, risk management, or finance), presenter’s name, all authors’ affiliation and their corresponding address. Abstract submission is allowed but might have a lower acceptance rate than full-paper submission.
- Information inquiry:Contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone call (+886 4 26328001 ext: 13617 or 13604).